To make your successful export product, we will trade the basic flow of exports introduced to you,
to make you be aware of the export program, foolproof.
The process of export goods include: quote, order, payment, stocking, packaging, customs clearance,
shipping, transportation insurance, bill of lading, foreign exchange.
In international trade is normally provided by the product inquiry, quotation begin trade. Among them, the main export products to offer, including: product quality levels, product specifications, product Are there special packaging requirements,
the number of products purchased quantity, delivery requirements, mode of transport, product material and other content .
There are more commonly offer: FOB "FOB", CNF "cost and freight", CIF "Cost, Insurance and Freight" and other forms.
Second, the order (contract)
After trading the two sides reached intent quote, order and buy-side firms formal consultations on a number of matters related to business with the seller,
after both parties recognized the need to sign "the purchase contract." In signing the "Purchase Contract" process, mainly on the product name, specifications, quantity, price, packaging, origin, shipment, payment terms, settlement, claims, arbitration and other content to discuss and reach an agreement after negotiations write "purchase contract." This marks the official start of the export business. Under normal circumstances,
the purchase contract signed by both parties in duplicate into force of the company seal lid, with each save a copy.
Third, the payment method
More commonly used for international payments in three ways, namely, letter of credit, TT payment methods and direct payment. 1. Credit Card Payment
Letters of credit and letters of credit into the light ticket documentary credit categories.
Documentary credit refers to the specified documents with letters of credit,
letters of credit not attached to any document called the light ticket credit. Simply put,
the credit is to ensure that exporters receive payment of the guarantee documents.
Please note that the shipping deadline for export goods shall be carried out within the validity period of the credit,
letters of credit to pay a single period must be submitted no later than the effective date of the credit.
International trade in credit for the payment method in the majority, the issuing date of the credit should be clear,
clear, and complete. Several Chinese state-owned commercial banks, such as Bank of China, China Construction Bank,
Agricultural Bank of China, Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, are able to open letters of credit foreign (issuing fee that several major banks are issuing amount of 1.5 ‰).
2, TT payment methods
TT payment method is cash settlement of foreign exchange by your customers within your company will be payable to the designated foreign exchange bank account, you can request to transfer the goods within a certain period of time.
3, the direct payment method
Refers to the buyers and sellers direct delivery payment.
Stocking in the whole trading process, played a pivotal important position, according to the contract shall be implemented one by one. Check the contents of the main stocking is as follows:
1, the quality of the goods, specifications, should be required to verify the contract.
2, the quantity of goods: to ensure that the number or letter of credit to meet the contract requirements.
3, stocking time: should be based on the provisions of the letter of credit, combined shipment arrangements to facilitate cargo convergence.
You can, depending on the goods, to choose packaged form (eg: cartons, boxes, bags, etc.). Different forms of packaging its packaging requirements are different.
1, the general standard export packing: According exports common standards for packaging.
2, special export packaging standards: according to the special requirements of customers for export goods packaging.
3. Packaging and marks (shipping marks): should be carefully checked to verify, to conform to the provisions of the letter of credit.
Six clearance procedures
Extremely cumbersome customs procedures and extremely important, if not smooth customs clearance can not complete the transaction.
1, is a statutory inspection of export commodities must do export commodity inspection certificate.
At present, China's main export commodity inspection work has four components:
○ accept post-mortem: post-mortem in foreign trade refers to the inspection report to the inspection agency.
○ Sampling: After post-mortem inspection authorities accept, promptly send people to the scene to examine the goods stockpiling locations identified.
○ Inspection: institutions for post-mortem inspection after careful study examined the project application to determine the test content. And carefully review the contract (letter of credit) on the quality, specifications, packaging requirements, to ascertain the basis for testing to determine test methods. (Test methods for sampling, analysis and inspection equipment; physical examination; sensory testing; microbiological testing, etc.)
○ issue certificates: On the export side, where the inclusion of export table〗 〖species within the inspection after inspection agency issued release orders (or "export goods declaration" on stamp released chapter to replace the single release) .
2, by a professional certificate holders customs officers, holding boxes, invoices, customs power of attorney, exports of foreign exchange verification form, a copy of the export of goods contracts, export commodity inspection certificates and other text to customs clearance procedures.
○ packing list is provided by the exporter export packing details.
○ invoice provided by the exporter exports proof.
○ customs power of attorney is a certificate of no declaration by a unit or individual agency to delegate declaration declaration.
○ verification form to apply for export by the exporter to the foreign exchange bureau, refers to the ability of the unit to obtain an export receipts of export tax rebates.
○ inspection certificate is the result of the inspection and quarantine inspection department or agency designated obtained after passing the test, a variety of import and export commodity inspection certificate, certificate of authenticity and referred to other certificates. Foreign trade is necessary to prove that the parties to fulfill their contractual obligations, processing of claims dispute, arbitration conferences, Lawsuit, valid documents have a legal basis, but also customs clearance, tariffs and preferential tariff reductions.
In the shipment process, you can decide how much cargo shipment way, and according to "purchase contract" set of insurance to the insured. Optional:
1, ready containers
Containers (also known as container) categories:
(1) divided by Size: Currently, the international community usually use dry container (DRYCONTAINER) are:
Outside dimensions of 20 feet X8 feet X8 feet 6 inches, 20-foot container for short;
40 feet X8 feet X8 feet 6 inches, referred to as 40-foot container; and the more recent use of 40 feet X8 feet X9 feet 6 inches, referred to 40-foot high cabinet.
20GP: volume of 5.69 m X2.13 m X2.18 meters, picking gross weight is generally 17.5 tons, a volume of 24-26 cubic meters.
40-foot container: volume of 11.8 m X2.13 m X2.18 meters, picking gross weight is generally 22 tons, a volume of 54 cubic meters.
40-foot high cabinet: volume of 11.8 m X2.13 m X2.72 m picking gross weight is generally 22 tons, a volume of 68 cubic meters.
45-foot high cabinet: volume of: 13.58 m X2.34 m X2.71 meters, picking gross weight is generally 29 tons, a volume of 86 cubic meters.
20-foot open top container: volume of 5.89 m X2.32 m X2.31 m, delivery 20 tons gross weight, volume 31.5 m3.
40-foot open top container: volume of 12.01 m X2.33 m X2.15 m, picking gross weight 30.4 tons, the volume of 65 cubic meters.
20-foot flat-bottomed container: 5.85 m inner volume meters X2.15 X2.23 meters, picking gross weight 23 tons, the volume of 28 cubic meters.
40-foot flat-bottomed container: 12.05 meters inner volume meters X1.96 X2.12 meters, picking gross weight 36 tons, the volume of 50 cubic meters.
(2) divided by the system box material: aluminum alloy containers, steel containers, fiberboard containers, glass and steel containers.
(3) by Use: dry containers; refrigerated containers (REEFER CONTAINER); hanging containers (DRESS HANGER CONTAINER); open-top containers (OPENTOP CONTAINER); framework container (FLAT RACK CONTAINER); Tank Containers (TANK CONTAINER) .
2, assembled container
Assembled container, general cargo weight by volume of exports to calculate shipping costs.
Eight, transport insurance
Typically the parties have agreed in advance in transportation insurance related matters signed the "purchase contract" in. Common marine cargo insurance insurance, land and air cargo transportation postal insurance. Among them, the marine cargo insurance policy is to insure the risks is divided into basic insurance and additional risks into two categories:
(1) do not have basic insurance FPA (Free from Paricular Average-FPA), WPA (With Average or With Particular Average-WA or WPA) and All Risks (All Risk-AR) three. FPA of responsibility include: sea freight due to natural disasters caused total loss; cargo handling and transshipment process overall loss; sacrifice caused due to general average, sharing and salvage charges; the transport vessel ran aground, stranding, sinking, collision, flood, explosion caused a total loss of goods and partial loss. WPA is one of the basic insurance maritime transport insurance. According to Chinese People's Insurance Company of insurance terms, its scope of responsibility in addition to the items listed FPA bear risk, but also bear the risk of bad weather, lightning, tsunami, floods and other natural disasters. All Risks insurance commitment newspaper WPA general areas of responsibility equivalent to the sum of the additional insurance.
(2) additional risks. There are additional risks and additional risks are generally two types of special additional risks. There are additional risks in general insurance theft pilferage, freshwater rain insurance, pumping short amount of insurance theft, leakage risks, damage breakage, hook damage insurance, mixed contamination insurance, breakdown insurance package, mildew insurance, insurance damp heat, odor insurance. In particular there are additional risks war risk insurance and other strikes.
Nine, bills of lading
L is for End exporters export customs clearance, Customs clearance, checked out by Sinotrans for importers delivery, the use of foreign exchange receipts.
Signed copies of lading issued in accordance with the requirements referred to in the letter of credit, usually three. Exporters stay duplicate, refunds and other services, a copy sent to the importer for delivery to other procedures.
When shipping the goods, the importer must hold the bill of lading, packing list, invoice for the goods. (The original bill of lading shall exporter, packing list, invoice sent to the importer.)
If air cargo, cargo can be extracted directly with the bill of lading, packing list, invoice fax.
After loading the export goods, import and export company that should be in accordance with the provisions of the letter of credit, correct Shanzhi (boxes, invoices, bills of lading, certificate of origin exports, exports of foreign exchange) and other documents. Within the validity period stated in the credit pay a single, submit bank settlement negotiation procedures.
In addition to a letter of the settlement, the remittance payments are generally other wire (TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER (T / T)), ticket exchange (DEMAND DRAFT (D / D)), mail transfer (MAIL TRANDFER (M / T)), etc. , due to the rapid development of electronic, and now mainly use wire transfer of remittances. (In China, export enjoy preferential export tax rebate)