Import international trade and transport by different modes of transport can be divided into: sea, land, air transport, pipeline transportation, and international multimodal transport. According to our ports which, combined with the actual situation in my department currently import business operations, mainly to talk about in this process and notes seaborne imports freight forwarders.
(A) transportation of imported concepts: that entrusted the owner, their delivery procedures for import of goods and services delivered to their designated locations behavior.
(Two) business processes and precautions: by the owner - quote - entrusted - ask for documents - for a single - post-mortem - the declaration - delivery - Settlement - returned documents
1, the owner commissioned: Confirm matters entrusted
2, quote: When the owner of the pre-commissioned my company for transportation of imported goods for their business, we want the cost of a standard based on cargo type, volume, flow of goods, accounting and other modes of transport.
3, entrusted: For larger business or long-term business, the best sign an agent agreement. For smaller businesses to confirm by fax.
4, ask for documents: After the business settled, we have to ask for timely customs inspection report to the owner, such as all required documents, bills of lading, invoices, packing lists, contracts, customs inspection report is the basic power of attorney documents, according to customs, inspection of the regulatory requirements of different goods, but also the owner to provide such as: packing certificate, permit, certificate of origin, the weight of proof, proof quality, exemption certificate, electromechanical proven credit vouchers, import agency agreement and so on.
5, for a single: the shipping companies or their agents in exchange for bills of lading.
6, the post-mortem: refers applicants submitted to the inspection and quarantine procedures for inspection and quarantine agencies in accordance with the laws, regulations or rules. Note:
(1) Eligibility: When the inspection unit for the first time need to hold the unit inspection business license and government approvals go through registration formalities and obtain inspection unit qualification.
(2) the required documents: Basic documents: contracts, invoices, packing slips, bills of lading, power of attorney and other post-mortem report. Depending on the purpose of the test, the need to be attached: coniferous wood packaging fumigation certificate, proof of non-coniferous wood packaging wood and non-wood packaging original proof of origin certificates, licenses, quarantine certificate, quality certificate, weight itemized statement, environmental approvals, regulatory registration certificate.
(3) Entry Inspection and Quarantine content: quality inspection, damaged identification, weight identification, waste materials testing, health food inspection, animals and plants and their products.
(4) during the post-mortem report some basic common sense
a) To speed up customs clearance, before the goods yet to come to Hong Kong to advance to post-mortem.
b) imported equipment, although some are illegal seizure of goods, but also need the required inspection.
c) Prior to inspection, first check the documents are complete, valid, the content is correct and consistent.
7, the declaration refers to the consignee or their agents of imported goods when imported goods, customs regulations in the period
Inside, examine the application of Customs clearance, and the truth shall be liable for the accuracy of the contents of the report the behavior.
Declaration process and some basic common sense precautions:
(1) Daily Time: Imported goods are declared in transport within fourteen days from the date of entry, after going on a daily basis to pay for delayed payment.
(2) The report documents: Basic documents of lading, bills of lading, commercial invoices, packing lists, contracts, customs power of attorney, etc. Some imported goods need to provide import agent contract, bonded filing manual import quota license, certificate of origin, tax forms, mechanical and electrical permits, inspection and customs formalities, such as letters of credit and payment vouchers.
(3) general trade of chemicals or mechanical equipment, customs often require use of products, works, composition and content, etc., in order to speed up customs clearance, should be ready in advance.
(4) Before the customs declaration, to deal with the goods have a certain understanding, a preliminary review of various documents, for unclear or does not comply with the provisions of the place should be pointed out to the client to understand or important documents or content, Do not attempt to replace the principal changes.
(5) the need for significant pieces taken straight travel goods, may apply to the customs clearance forecast.
8, delivery: After customs clearance and all expenses paid the station port box, finishing delivery procedures, then we must arrange shipping work.
(1) bulk bulk, you need shipped by rail, railway authorities have to be submitted in advance to the car plan approval before use. To send monitoring equipment, cargo handling, cargo damage for the poor, to make a record, take pictures, clarify responsibilities, to help customers claim to the relevant units.
(2) The owner claims unpacking of goods shipped, unpacking the owner when it is best to at the scene. Handling machinery must be arranged in advance to arrange for the demolition site. When you open the door, be careful cargo tank collapsed wounding. And to carefully check the condition of the goods, against the packing details, an inventory of the number, if found to have more or less damaging phenomenon, to make a record, photographed, notify commodity inspection, insurance companies, consignee, etc., clarify responsibilities, make claims.
(3) For transport major pieces, and to advance the exploration route, lashing firm transportation management unit to declare their consent and assistance. Recommended that the owner of the goods covered by land insurance. The owner should do the unloading preparation. Major pieces of transport, with particular emphasis on safety.
(4) For the transit of goods, customs supervision car use. For the major pieces of transport, the shipment to the customs agreement, can also be non-customs control vehicles, however, usually require the customs of Transportation sent supervision.
9. Settlement: the cost of a standard according to the contract or fax confirmation, timely settlement with the owner. If possible
So, it is best to pre-charge fund.
10, forwarding of documents: After the settlement is completed, should be promptly returned to the customs or inspection or send the relevant documents issued by the owner to the primary verification and payment by stocking. Sent by express mail, express mail should be indicated on the document type, number of copies, will remain at the end linking save for future reference. Files sent sent, to do the work sign. To save copies of important documents.
1, refers to the customs transit port for accelerating and distributing imported goods, to facilitate customs formalities consignee, in accordance with relevant laws and regulations, to allow customs cargo transport from the customs territory of a customs station located close to another location for import Customs formalities behavior.
2, for transit should have the conditions:
A, by the consignee or his agent to Customs entry application, and with the following conditions, approved by the Customs shall be granted for transit transport:
A, of destination and departure places with customs agencies;
B, carrying transit goods means of transport and equipment, with seals and sealed condition. (High,
Long and can not be sealed except for transportation means);
D, operating transit cargo business is approved by the Customs transport enterprises.
Does not have the above conditions, but there are special circumstances, the consignee of imported goods, Customs approval, you can
For transit transportation, such as:
A key projects needed supplies;
B countries urgently needed supplies of agricultural production and construction;
C equipment, precision instruments, meters, and other not continue after inspection by the long-distance transport of goods; (when
However, sometimes need to send people to the customs of the goods shipped to the supervision of destination arriving)
D relief supplies;
E other special circumstances.
3 transit cargo clearance procedures:
a) the imported goods, the consignee or his agent shall declare the means of transport within 14 days from the date of entry to the entry customs declaration transit.
b) the declaration of transit goods, imported goods, the consignee or his agent shall fill "declaration" and pay the Customs computer data entry center entry customs automation systems, and printed as a formal "declaration."
c) the imported goods the consignee or his agent shall truthfully declare to the Customs and submit "declaration", issued by the customs of "transit goods imported contact list", accompanying documents and freight approval, commercial single card.
d) imported goods belong to the consignee or his agent to apply for import licenses to apply for transit goods, should advance to the customs of import licenses, after examination by the customs of the issuance of import transit cargo contact list, and sealed pay the applicant to pay the Customs entry.
e) Customs entry of imported goods at the consignee or his agent to accept the declaration of relevant documents filed and approved, the production of documents relating to the above cross-sealed imported goods consignee or his agent.
f) the relevant requirements of the consignee or his agent, according to the customs of the imported goods will be delivered to the customs of the goods, which are brought to the Customs for examination entry customs clearance letters issued, and should refer to transport cargo arrives the date of 14 days to the customs of destination Customs declaration, tax procedures.
g) which are brought in to handle the customs import procedures for transit goods after customs entry required to send back the receipt to show the end of the transit goods imported regulatory work.
(1) Collection time: the date of entry of transport since the first declaration of the 15th, to declarations
Bit of the date of declaration of goods imported to the customs formalities. Transit goods on 15th start on the 15th of goods shipped to the arrival date refers to the date of entry or transport declaration to customs units to the customs declaration formalities of the date of import goods. The date of entry of the first transport declaration on the 14th is a statutory holiday, extended calculations.
(2): delayed payment calculated daily, day of the consignee or his agent to the customs declaration also included. Date of expropriation CIF imports amounted to 0.5 ‰.
(3) delayed payment of the Exemption of scope: There are cases of one of the following may be exempted from levy delayed payment:
A, consignee or his agent to declare the date of entry of transport since more than three months without the
Customs declaration, Customs will be sold according to law.
B, consignee or his agent approved by the customs, the customs guarantee, the first delivery of the goods
And go through the declaration formalities during the warranty period.
C, the customs detain imported goods being detained during.
D, due to special circumstances, the declaration fails within the prescribed period, the reason is not the consignee or
Agent, by applying to the customs, approved by the Customs review, from time to press for delayed theory
Department or delayed payment reduction.